Beta version of Flickr - BCC code capture

Anything and everything related to stills photography, film or digital.
Barry

Beta version of Flickr - BCC code capture

Postby Barry » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Just playing about trying to find the method of capturing the BCC code from the BETA version of Flickr - seems like I've found it. Just have to remember how to do it now. I notice that it doesn't pick up titles etc anymore. Or perhaps I've missed something.!!!

Barry

Richard Olpin
Site Admin
Distinctions: LRPS

Re: Beta version of Flickr - BCC code capture

Postby Richard Olpin » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Thankfully they've finally included it in the new look. I'd tried the beta a couple of times previously and had to revert to the original as it wasn't supported then, but now it is I'm quite enjoying the new style site.

Barry

Postby Barry » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Gosh and there was me thinking I was alone on this site!! Oh! and Gay of course.

Yes I think Flickr has some very good things going for it. Pi**ed at the change over/from PRO though. Seems odd that they got the changeover so wrong. They even sent me a mail saying that it was finished then took my money ----- then put my money back into my account. So for me I'll stick with the adverts for now. Miss the stats though.

Oh! Big news! I've chopped the other gear in and gone for a Df (no that was just 100's to far) -- no actually I've just picked up a D800 today. Picks to follow.

Animo

Postby Animo » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:56 pm

I've not tried the whole BETA thing yet, I've heard plenty of horror stories but have yet to take the plunge, is it easy to revert back if all goes pear shaped?
Ania Jones LRPS

Richard Olpin
Site Admin

Postby Richard Olpin » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:30 pm

I've not tried the whole BETA thing yet, I've heard plenty of horror stories but have yet to take the plunge, is it easy to revert back if all goes pear shaped?
Yeah, it's not a problem, I did that before they fixed the forum BB code link thingy

Return to “Photography”